custom OUTDOOR SIGNS
What is that first thing that people see before they enter your doors? Typically it’s your signage, so make it memorable. This is where you make your big first impression so you definitely want to stand out. Custom outdoor signs that are large with vibrant colors promoting your brand and business are sure to be seen. Your signs visually convey who you are and can often be interpreted as representing the work that you do.
SpeedPro East Bay understands the importance of your public image and how much it can impact your business. We take into consideration the fact that your outdoor signage is a small part of your advertising campaigns. Because of this, we strive to provide high-quality and eye-catching signage options from backlit signs and dimensional lettering to banners and simple sidewalk signs. Our one-stop shop gives us the ability to design customized signage solutions that convey your message.
DESIGN Ideas FOR YOUR custom OUTDOOR SIGNS
When was the last time you went to a store or restaurant and looked at their facade? There’s a good chance, almost every time but you just didn’t realize that you were doing it. You may have taken into consideration whether it was flashy and bright, sophisticated and chic, or dull and grungy. Your outdoor signs are going to be the first thing that a person takes note of and it could make all the difference whether they will go inside or not. For example, imagine pulling up to a restaurant where the signage is faded and falling apart. This can sway you to not eat there because you may think that the quality of their food and cleanliness is just as poor.
At SpeedPro East Bay, we have the ability to help you change this with a variety of custom outdoor sign options. We use the most cutting-edge technology to produce your signage as well as high-quality and durable materials that will weather the outdoor elements. These materials include PVC, acrylic, wood, coroplast, aluminum, and more. There are essentially no limitations to our capabilities because of our broad network of resources. If there is something we can’t produce in-house, there is a likely a partner of ours that can. We also ensure that your signage is color consistent across the board with our color matching technology and sample print capabilities. If you’re not sure what kind of outdoor signs to consider, here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Illuminated signs
- Channel letters
- Wall-mounted signs
- Aluminium panels
- Dimensional or flat signs
HOW TO GET STARTED
No matter what your business is whether it’s a retail store, restaurant, hotel, etc., having outdoor signs will be an important start to you conducting business. If you’re hesitant to get started because you’re unsure where to begin, SpeedPro East Bay will help. Here are a few ways that we help simplify this process:
- DESIGN SERVICES: By scheduling the initial consultation, this helps us become familiar with what you’re looking for. We’ll have the chance to hear your ideas as far as goals, style, colors, etc. Once we have a grasp on these preliminary ideas, we’ll use these as inspiration to start with the design process. Here we’ll use fonts, images, and your logo to create an authentic outdoor sign made specially for you and your business.
- WE CONDUCT SITE SURVEYS: The last thing we’ll want to happen when we arrive on site for an installation is for any issues to occur because of unforeseen obstacles. This is why we conduct site surveys prior to any design, production, and installation. This will help us get an in-person visual of what the environment is like. We’ll take into account a variety of factors including the size of the area, street access, elevation, and any other thing that may become an issue.
- PERMITTING: At SpeedPro East Bay, we don’t directly handle obtaining any permits as this is out of our area of expertise. However, we do take this into consideration during the process and will ensure that you don’t skip over this step or jump ahead. We want to make sure that you’re aware of everything that needs to be done.
- SIGNAGE INSTALLATION: Once we have completed the production of your custom sign, our installation team comes in. Although we do not install every type of outdoor sign because of limitations, we may have a referral that we can give and we are still happy to produce the signage portion.
Our team at SpeedPro East Bay has a combined experience of over 20 years in the printing industry. We work to ensure that we’re there for you throughout the entire process and that you understand how it works. From design to installation, we want to help with your next custom outdoor sign project. Contact us here or give us a call at 510.298.0699