Transform your original pieces of art to a canvas that will allow your audience to admire and appreciate your creative space. Express yourself and your space by hanging your original canvas prints and inspire conversation through visual grandeur. Create long-lasting printed memories for years to come, we are here to help and inspire your creative side! Contact us for a consultation today.
Custom Canvas Prints
Need some ideas to get started? Let us help! Create your own custom tryptic montage, or custom printed canvas birthday,
anniversary or a “just because” gift. Come in or give us a call.
- Our pre-stretched direct printed canvas prints have a turnaround time of 24 to 48 hours, this directly printed canvas will have the image printed to the edges of the surface (not wrap around)
- Our “gallery wrap” has a turnaround time of 5 to 7 business days since we need to order some parts according to the size you need (the print will wrap around the edges of the canvas)
- Sizing: Custom sizes available up to a maximum of 48″ x 90″ (4 ft. x 7.5 ft.)
Other specialty prints
- 1/2″ Thick Foam Board – Clay-coated paper with a foam center. Indoor use only, good for interior signage and presentations
- 3/16″ Thick Foam Board – Same specs as 1/2″ Foam Board
- 3/16″ Ultra Board / Gator Board Black – Wood veneer with a foam center. Used for photo mounting and art presentation. Works well with anti-graffiti laminate. Indoor use only
- 3/16″ Ultra Board White – Heavy-duty, all-plastic panel that features a litho-grade, high-impact polystyrene surface perfect for screen and digital printing, ideal for permanent displays and signs, photo mounting and art presentations. Works well with anti-graffiti laminate. Indoor use only
- 3mm PVC White – Ion PVC board, great for outdoor signage. Lasts 3 to 5 years before fading, but longer with overlaminate
- 4mm Coroplast – High-density fluted polyethylene, channels allow for water draining and use of wireframe stand. Great for lawn signs and outdoor graphics
- 10mm Coroplast – Same specs as 4mm except this allows for larger (hollow flutes) ground stakes
- Aluminum Composite Material – Acrylic core sandwiched between two 22 gauge sheets of enamel baked aluminum. Straight cuts only, 1/2″ rounded corners available. Great for outdoor signage, long term graphics, and anything that will require high durability. Lasts 10+ years before fading, depending on use; excellent resistance to elements.
- Dry Erase Laminate (on 3mm PVC) – Gloss polyester anti-graffiti laminate that provides resistance to many types of stains, abrasion, gouging, and UV light. Also works as a dry erase surface. Designed for use on smooth, flat, or simple curved surfaces. Works well on Ultra board (instead of foamcore) – durability lasts 3 years for outdoor use
- Foils Chrome/Gold – Mirror-finish metallic foils provide a beautiful metal look. Works especially well with layered graphics. Uses include both indoor and outdoor applications, vehicle detailing, decals, lettering and wraps. Lifespan is indefinite (get creative, this is cool stuff!)
- Wood Substrates – Any wood up to 2.5″ deep, lighter toned woods preferred (no white base will print). Great for signage, decoration, furniture, etc. Lifetime indoors, not recommended for outdoors without finish. Archival (acid-free) finish recommended.
Various mediums for various uses
From real estate needs to interior design and creative expressionism, we have you covered. Get a free consultation for your printing needs, we want to help bring your growing business or artistic creations to the next level.
Check out a few of our examples:
WORKING WITH SPEEDPRO EAST BAY
At SpeedPro East Bay, our staff will work closely with you to remake your space for the better with custom canvas and specialty prints. We use our 20-plus years of combined experience to help businesses throughout the East Bay area, including but not limited to Oakland, San Leandro, and Emeryville. Contact us today for a quote!