Transform your original pieces of art into a canvas gallery wrap that will allow your audience to admire and appreciate your creative space. Express yourself and your space by hanging your original canvas prints and inspire conversation through visual grandeur. Create long-lasting printed memories for years to come. Want to take it to a larger scale? Custom printed gallery wraps are the perfect addition to any interior from hospitals and hotels to restaurants and retail stores. Contact us for a consultation today.
Custom Canvas/ gallery wraps
When it comes to our canvas printing capabilities, there are a couple of different options that will transform your interior from bland to conversational.
- Our pre-stretched direct printed canvas prints are exactly as they sound. The canvas is pre-stretched over the stretcher bars which takes the hassle out of a gallery wrap, however, the image will only be printed to the surface. Since the canvas will run through our uv flatbed face up, it doesn’t allow for the color to bleed off onto the sides. This option is typically cheaper and has a turnaround time of about 24 to 48 hours at a size 16 x 20. For custom sizes, turnaround time may be a bit longer.
- The custom gallery wrap involves a different process which can be a bit more time-consuming. First, we run our satin canvas through our latex printer where it prints out the full image from edge to edge. Next, we put together the stretcher bars and wrap the canvas around those stretcher bars to give it the stretched look. Using this option, the color will bleed around the edeges and give a more dimensional image. Since this involves additional steps, the turnaround time is about 5 to 7 business days. We can stretch up to 200″ with the bars being as thick as 2.25″.
- Aluminum Composite Material (3mm, 6mm thick) – Two .15 mm aluminum pieces are bonded together by a polyethylene core. Printing is available to a brushed finish or a painted white finish. This material is great for outdoor signage, long term graphics, and anything that will require high durability.
- Corrugated Plastic (4mm, 6mm, 10mm thick) – Fluted polypropylene plastic substrate with flute channels. Great for lawn signs and outdoor graphics.
- Falcon board (3/16″, 1/4″, 1/2″ thick) – This environmentally friendly poster board option is 100% paper based and 100% recyclable. It has great strength which makes it warp-resistant and has a honeycomb interior that makes it lightweight.
- Foamcore Board (3/16″, 1/2″ thick) – Clay-coated paper with a foam center. Indoor use only, good for interior signage and presentations
- PVC (3mm, 6mm thick) – Ion PVC board, great for outdoor signage. Lasts 3 to 5 years before fading, but longer with overlaminate
- Ultra Board Black or White (3/4″, 1/2″, 1″ thick) – Plastic veneer with a foam center. Used for photo mounting and art presentation. Indoor use is preferred.
other specialty materials
- Acrylic – Tough material that is half the weight of glass. This comes in clear or white for direct printing options or mounting.
- Aluminum – Baked enamel finish available in a variety of colors. If ACM doesn’t do the trick for you then 100% aluminum will be the next best option.
- Anti Graffiti Laminate – This overlaminate protects against stains, abrasion, and graffiti. Perfect if your sign will be placed in an area where it’s likely to get drawn on and potentially damaged.
- Dry Erase Laminate – 2 mil clear film that is designed to be used with dry erase markers.
- Foils Chrome/Gold – Mirror-finish metallic foils provide a beautiful metal look. Works especially well with layered graphics. Uses include both indoor and outdoor applications, vehicle detailing, decals, lettering and wraps.
- Wood – Any wood up to 2″ deep, lighter toned woods preferred (no white base will print). Great for signage, decoration, furniture, etc.
Various mediums for various uses
WORKING WITH SPEEDPRO EAST BAY
At SpeedPro East Bay, our staff will work closely with you to remake your space for the better with custom canvas and specialty prints. We use our 20-plus years of combined experience to help businesses throughout the East Bay area, including but not limited to Oakland, San Leandro, and Emeryville. Contact us today for a quote!