July is the 2nd month of summer and also a great time to refresh your graphics. People are still traveling during this time with their family, friends, and loved ones, which means more customers to have business with. Here are a few things you can do to heat up your business.
Give a facelift to your business, by:
- Working with a graphic designer to update or redesign your brand’s logo. Updating or redesigning your brand’s logo will bring in new customers and excitement to the community around you, as well as your loyal customers you’ve had for years.
- Order a new sign from your local large format printing shop. Replacing your old sun washed sign will add a new level of welcoming for people to come in and support your business. A new sign for the front of your business can definitely add a fresh look to your storefront and give you a professional look.
Give new life to your windows by adding a graphic to them that people will see when they are passing. Here are some ideas:
- Showcase your brand’s services, specialties, hours, contact information, what card types are accepted (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover), and social media handles (Instagram, Facebook page, Twitter, Yelp) can be on added your windows.
- Add your business’s slogan in a large readable font along with your business name/ logo.
- Highlight your top products with images of them on your window.
- Cover the entire window to promote whatever is new to your business or special promotions and sales.
Make your walls pop with these ideas:
- Add a timeline of your business’s story. From the day you guys started building, to the day first you opened and any other major events that tell your business’s journey can increase visibility and also trust between you and your customers. Sharing your story allows people to see your progress.
- Add a photo or graphics that help boost your business’s theme and aesthetic. Use bright colors or your company’s logo to reinforce your branding or include images that create a fun environment that people want to be a part of.
- Make your wall picture perfect for Instagram and social media posts. People love a great spot for pictures and constantly looking for that next Instagrammable moment. A vibrant wall graphic can include some high end or street art along with your business’s name, social media handles, and a special hashtag directed to your business.
- Use fun and interactive graphics. Allow your customers to color on a wall-sized “coloring book” that is kept for many years to come. Have your community fill the walls of your business by creating a collaborative piece.
- Create chalkboard or whiteboard walls where customers can draw and write kind messages for the employees and visitors.
- Feature artwork done by your local artists who are also your customers. This can tie the community together and also allows artists to showcase their work.
If you’re ready to get started on your custom graphics inside and outside of your business, contact us today for a consultation.